Read our step by step PDF guide on how to install your DNG Lightroom Preset files from your desktop to your mobile by clicking here.
Anything Else You Should Know?
- We recommend that you download to your computer and unzip the file there before going about the process of transferring your presets to your mobile phone. iPhone cannot unzip files without an additional app.
- The digital files are delivered by e-mail via Sellfy and are to be downloaded. You will get 5 attempts.
- No Adobe Creative Cloud subscription is required to use our Lightroom Mobile presets. All you need is the Lightroom App, which is free to download.
- Our Lightroom Presets works for both JPEG and RAW files. This means pictures taken with your mobile phone as well as cameras.
- Installation guides for both XMP and DNG formats are provided in PDF format.
- If you decide to try downloading directly to your mobile, Samsung will open the zip file automatically. iPhone users will require a Zip Extractor, however, even then it can be tricky as the IOS software automatically tries to place your downloaded file, hence it can become lost on your phone or the cloud.
Make Sure You Have:
- Lightroom Mobile App already downloaded.
- Enough space available on your phone. Don’t worry, you can delete the DNG images after you have extracted the presets from them.
- A working e-mail address to receive the download link. The e-mail should be sent within a few minutes of purchase so check your junk mail as this does happen.
- Iphone users need a Zip Extractor already downloaded to be able to unzip the Preset Pack, however, may run into complications still with storage or the cloud. Best just to Airdrop from your computer or use Dropbox.
Read our FAQ if you need more information.